design / UX / print / photography

Separation Agreement Legal Aid

There is no legal procedure to be dissociated. You do not need to go to court, government organization or fill out forms. You will not receive a certificate stating that you are separated, but you may have to: cancellation occurs if a judge decides that there was no legal marriage. In addition, the judge will not approve the parts of the separation agreement that relate to your children (for example. B custody), unless it considers that they are in the “best interests” of the child. While you can design your own separation agreement before signing it, you should have it checked by a lawyer. This is called independent legal advice. Some lawyers can only charge you for verifying the agreement. You should ask a lawyer if they offer unbundled services and what they calculate for an audit….

Next Post

Previous Post

© 2021 Teague Gray